A thousand users have reported that they are getting issues while logging in to their Arlo account. Due to this error, most of the users are unable to do Arlo camera setup and update Arlo firmware. If you also have the same concern, then wipe out those worry lines from your forehead because you are at the right place. All you have to do is to walk through the tested and proven hacks mentioned in this Arlo login guide and fix the “can’t log in to my Arlo account” issue at hand. So, shall we start?
Fixed: Can’t Log In to My Arlo Account
Fix 1: Check and Re-enter the Web Address
If you are getting issues while logging in to your Arlo account, then it seems like you have used an incorrect web address, haven’t you? Well, this could be the topmost reason behind getting the issue.
For fixing it, ensure that:
- The web address, my.arlo.com is entered correctly without typing errors.
- It (the web address) must not be typed in the search bar of the web browser.
- Cross-check the web address after entering it.
- Do not use the private window or an outdated version of the internet browser to log in to your Arlo security camera. In case you didn’t get success, walk through and apply the next hack highlighted below.
Fix 2: Check the Password Entrée
Apart from using the correct web address (without typing errors) it is also recommended to use the correct password to access the Arlo login account. In case you have forgotten the password, then you can reset it by following the instructions highlighted below.
- Launch the Arlo secure app. You can also do it via my.arlo.com.
- Click or tap on Log In. Once done. click or tap on Forgot Password.
- Enter a valid email address and click or tap on submit.
- You will receive an email.
- Click or tap on Reset Password.
- The Arlo reset password page will be displayed.
- Create a new password to log in to your Arlo account.
- Click or tap on Change Password and let the changes take place.
And, there you are! Here’s to hope that you are now able to access your Arlo account. If yes, then without delay, log in to it, do Arlo camera setup (if not done) update it firmware, and change its password.
Don’t know how to do Arlo camera setup? Don’t worry! Just refer to Arlo setup guide (manual) for complete instructions. And, if you don’t have the manual, just download the Arlo app. Will it be ok?
Pro Tip: We suggest you change the Arlo security camera’s password at least once in 3 months.
Fix 3: Update the Internet Browser
Another reason that is letting you experience “can’t log in to my Arlo account” issue is because of an outdated web browser. Therefore, to get the issue fixed in no time, it is recommended that you update the web browser version you are currently using right away. This can be easily done by accessing the Settings menu of the web browser.
Pro Tip: Update the software of the device you are using for the login process. And, if it is already up-to-date, then restart the device after updating the web browser.
Are you still getting the same issue? If so, then it can be due to stored browsing history, cache, and cookies on your browser. In such a case, we advise you to wipe out all the junk from your browser and try to log in to your Arlo camera again via my.arlo.com.
If the web address, my.arlo.com is not letting you access the Arlo login account, then you can use the Arlo secure app instead. Yes, you read it right! The Arlo app is one of the convenient ways to do many things like, log in to Arlo, perform Arlo camera setup, do Arlo base station setup update Arlo firmware, change the existing or forgotten password, and so on in the blink of an eye. Doing such things will be at your fingertips, even the login process. Just download the Arlo app, create an account, and start making the most out of Arlo remotely.