If you want to be a successful brand, you need to go through a robust branding process, and that process begins with a logo. Some businesses prefer paid logo design services, while some choose free logo makers to get a logo for their company. However, both are good options if used properly. If your logo has some loopholes, it can affect your overall branding no matter how strong your other strategies are. The first step is always challenging. If you succeed in it, it’ll become easier for you to take the next steps.
If you manage to create a stand-out logo, you’ll start getting instantly recognized in the marketplace, especially by your target audience and competitors. However, this guidepost will tell you about the five best free logo makers that can help you create a logo that leaves a lasting impression. If you go professional logo design services, it’ll cost you a fortune. If you have a big budget, you should invest in such services, but if the situation is financially tough, give a try to any of these free logo makers.
- Free Logo Design
Canva is one of the most popular design software among graphic designers and bloggers, especially when it comes to creating infographics and featured images. A user-friendly interface and easy-to-use drag and drop tool make the software the first choice of most businesses today to create a custom logo design. Small-scale companies feel blessed to have Canva as their partner as they can’t afford professional logo design services due to tight budgets. However, to create a logo, you need to go through the following steps:
- First things first. Create a Canva account to begin the logo designing process.
- Open Canva’s logo maker and start exploring professionally-designed templates.
- Select the template that gives you the right feeling.
- Choose Canva’s free elements that you want in your logo design or upload the graphics from outside.
- Change colors or add effects and filters to give details a personal touch.
- Add your company name. Scroll through the text library until you find the one that fits your brand personality.
- Once you fix everything and get a finished design, save it by clicking the ‘Download’ button.
Designimo is not a completely free tool but a good one to be on the list. You can use the tools for free. Once you finished the work, Designimo will ask for money to download the file. Earlier, the platform was offering a low-resolution free download, but it’s providing only high-resolution files. The payment will irk you, but it’ll be quite low compared to professional logo design services. Remember, in Designimo, the editing options are quite basic, but you can create an out-of-the-box logo with the help of a massive library of pre-designed templates. However, follow these steps to make sure that your logo design process goes smoothly.
- Open the Designimo site and straightaway type your company name on the bar appearing on the homepage.
- After adding your name, click on the ‘CREATE LOGO NOW’ button. It’ll take you to the next page. Here, you need to select your business category. The platform will provide you dozens of designs under each category.
- Select the design that matches your brand.
- Once you select the design, the editing page will open, allowing you to make adjustments as per your requirements.
- Happy with the design? Now it’s to download it. To do so, you need to sign up first and submit your details.
- To get a high-resolution file, you need to pay $29.95, much cheaper than professional logo design services.
Free Logo Design
Another quickest and simplest way to create a logo for your company is freelogodesign.com. Today, most startups, freelancers, and professionals associated with any logo design services provider use Free Logo Design to create logos in minutes. This software is considered as the most advanced HTML5 logo generator available online. Unlike Canva, the beauty of this Free Logo Design is it’s as easy to use on a smartphone or tablet as it’s on a desktop PC. Let’s take a look at some necessary steps to create a logo using this platform.
- Like Designimo, you need to enter your company name and select business category to begin design process.
- When you click the Get Started button, numerous design options will appear on the screen.
- Select a template that you think can define your brand and look visually appealing.
- Once you make a decision, click on Add button to move to next step, i.e., editing.
- In the editing section, you can edit, delete, or move elements (if needed), place additional logo/icon/shape, change colors and font styles, and adjust alignment/curve until you get the design that makes you happy.
- This all process will take only a couple of minutes, which means you can save the hours that professional logo design services providers take while designing a corporate logo.
- It’s time to download the fully-prepared logo. To do so, you need to click Save button. The platform will give three options: low-res, high-res, or website & logo.
- Submit your details (name and email address) and get a free logo. Although the logo file is of low-resolution, it will work perfectly on website and email.